Academic English language support

English language support

To study in the UK as an international student you'll need to be able to speak, write and learn in English.

Different types of courses have different English language requirements, based on the length and structure of the course. We offer specialist English language tuition and support to make sure you're prepared for your chosen course.

We'll support you every step of the way, to help you achieve the best results for you.

We offer two different types of English language preparation:

  • Before you start your GCSE, Undergraduate Year 1, A Level or Foundation course, to prepare you for study at Bellerbys
  • Modules that support your English language development are included as part of your course of study on the Foundation and Undergraduate Year 1 programmes

Our tutors will help you progress to the level needed to study in the UK. This will enable you to succeed in your studies and achieve a place at a UK university.

Get a world-class education

Bellerbys London Star Student NURBIKE TULEN

UK universities have a strong global reputation, 76 UK universities feature in the 2018 QS World University Rankings. Four are currently ranked among the world's top 10. A 2016 report by Universities UK said: "91% of international students would recommend the UK over any of its major rivals."

Caroline Marcela from Belgium

Caroline Marcela

"I've always loved the English culture and the idea of studying in English."

Caroline Marcela from Belgium - Studied Science & Pharmacy Foundation and achieved 81%, now studying Biological Sciences (Zoology) at the University of Birmingham