When you are away from home, it is important to feel safe, comfortable and happy. Bellerbys College London offers a number of high-quality and convenient places to live during your studies.
McMillan Student Village
The Student Village is located next to the College. You'll live with students from the University of Greenwich and Trinity Laban Conservatoire of Music and Dance, as well as your classmates from Bellerbys College London.
All of the accommodation here has 24-hour security plus CCTV.
For students under 18
- Live in Inspiration House, Strategy House or Enterprise House
- You will have a single room located within a shared apartment
- You will have your own shower room and WC.
For students aged 18+
- Single and twin bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
- You can choose a single studio room with your own kitchen plus a shower room with WC, or share with one other student in a twin-bedded room with a shared shower room with WC.
Prices start from £3,420 per term.
Price information for McMillan Student Village
Download: McMillan Student Village factsheet
Living in homestay accommodation gives you a wonderful opportunity to experience British culture, language, religion and home life.
We have many different kinds of homestay. You could live with a family with children, a single person, or even in a home hosting other students like you.
All homestay accommodation is carefully chosen for the security and friendliness it provides and we make regular visits to ensure you have everything you need.
For students aged 17+
Choose our standard homestay option if you are aged 17 or older and would like to live relatively independently, but with the support of a caring home environment.
Homestay prices start from £2,346 per term.
Watch our homestay video to find out more:
Statement of Boarding Principles and Practice
The College’s aim is to enable every individual to make the most of their abilities and to fulfil their potential, and it is accepted that much of what is valuable in education takes place outside of the classroom. The College therefore aims to provide a very full educational experience in the context of full boarding, including homestay. Such a programme can often make great demands on the pupils and staff involved so the College is committed to the highest levels of pastoral care.
Download the College’s statement of Boarding Principles and Practice.
The capital city of London
London is the most visited city in the world according to the MasterCard Global Destination Cities Index 2015, and it's easy to see why.
Historic sites in the capital include Buckingham Palace, the residence of the Queen of England, and the Houses of Parliament, home of the UK Government.
London is one of the world's leading capitals of business, politics, art, culture, fashion, nightlife, music and education. There is so much to see and do here, and Bellerbys College London will help you make to the most of it.
The city is home to the Bank of England and the London Stock Exchange, and some of the world's largest corporations have headquarters here too. Aside from business and finance, it’s also a major centre for marketing, advertising, PR and journalism.
Students love studying in London because:
- You can explore some of most famous palaces, museums and tourist attractions on the planet
- It’s one of the most multicultural cities in the world
- It has fantastic shopping (such as Oxford Street and Covent Garden) and leisure areas including The O2 – a major entertainment centre within easy reach of the College
- Great train and air links to the rest of the UK and Europe make travel easy
For more information about London please visit: visitlondon.com