Social life at our College in London
You will find that our College is a safe and secure environment where you can feel happy and at home. You will always find someone friendly to talk to if you need some extra support.
Our study facilities include:
- Large classrooms
- Computer labs
- Lots of seating areas for you to study with friends
- A library for research and quiet study
Life outside of the classroom
Outside of class time, you’ll find lots of exciting things to do. We provide regular sports and fitness activities, run fun competitions and arrange visits to interesting places around London, the UK and Europe.
When you are away from home, it is important to feel safe, comfortable and happy. Bellerbys College London offers a number of high-quality and convenient places to live during your studies.
McMillan Student Village
The Student Village is located next to the College. You'll live with students from the University of Greenwich and Trinity Laban Conservatoire of Music and Dance, as well as your classmates from Bellerbys College London.
All of the accommodation here has 24-hour security plus CCTV.
For students under 18
- Live in Inspiration House, Strategy House or Enterprise House
- You will have a single room located within a shared apartment
- You will have your own shower room and WC.
For students aged 18+
- Single and twin bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
- You can choose a single studio room with your own kitchen plus a shower room with WC, or share with one other student in a twin-bedded room with a shared shower room with WC.
Prices start from £3,420 per term.
Price information for McMillan Student Village
Download: McMillan Student Village factsheet
Living in homestay accommodation gives you a wonderful opportunity to experience British culture, language, religion and home life.
We have many different kinds of homestay. You could live with a family with children, a single person, or even in a home hosting other students like you.
All homestay accommodation is carefully chosen for the security and friendliness it provides and we make regular visits to ensure you have everything you need.
For students aged 17+
Choose our standard homestay option if you are aged 17 or older and would like to live relatively independently, but with the support of a caring home environment.
Homestay prices start from £2,346 per term.
Watch our homestay video to find out more: