Posted 01/13/2016 by FAhlborn
Tell us about your best experiences at Bellerbys with a video blog for your chance to win up to £150 worth of prizes.
Enter our video blog competition and tell us about your Bellerbys journey for your chance to win up to £150 worth of prizes.
The competition opens Wednesday, 20th January 2016 and the closing date for entries is Friday, 26th February 2016.
How to enter
1. Choose any aspect of your Bellerbys Journey to make your video about. For example:
- Living in the UK
- English food
- New friends
- Tips for new students
- Your favourite memory so far
- What’s it like to live in your city
2. Use your camera or iphone to film yourself talking about it. You can also enter with a friend if you like.
3. Your video could be of you (or you and a friend) talking to the camera in a quiet place but you can be as creative as you like. You could take your camera out and about with you to show some clips of what you’re talking about. You must be able to edit the video yourself.
4. Your video must be no more than 3 minutes.
5. Send it to us before midnight on the 26th February 2016. You can send it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
or give it to a member of student services on a USB stick. Please include:
- Your name
- The course your studying
- The subject of your video
Announcing the winner
The winner will be chosen by the social media team during the week commencing 29th February 2016. We are looking for creativity, information and innovation. Have fun!
The winner will receive £150 in Amazon vouchers
The runner-up will receive £75 in Amazon vouchers
Terms and Conditions
By entering the competition you give us permission to use your entry on social media, websites and on our blog.
If entrant is under the age of 16, permission to use entry is not permitted without consent from parent or guardian.
Entries must be sent to us via WeTransfer to: email@example.com or handed in to a member of student services on a USB or DVD.
The competition is only open to students currently studying at Bellerbys Colleges.
To enter the competition, you must submit your entry before midnight on Friday 26th February 2016. The competition opens 20th January 2016.
The prize for the winner will be £150 in Amazon vouchers.
The prize for the runner-up will be £75 in Amazon vouchers.
You must be in the College to collect your prize.
Prize cannot be changed for anything else to the value of it or for cash.
Entries must not contain swear words, smoking or consumption of alcohol.
All entries must be original. If any form of copyright infringement is identified, the entrant will be disqualified.
By submitting your entry to Study Group for this competition you:
- Declare that the entry is your own original work, taken, designed, and/or written, and edited by you, and that you own copyright to the content used.
- Declare that you have obtained written consent to use the visual image of any identifiable individual in any photograph submitted by you for entry into the competition and for any other use contemplated by these terms and conditions.
- Declare that you are not violating, plagiarising or infringing the rights of third parties (which include but are not limited to copyright, trade mark, privacy, publicity, personal or proprietary rights) and you agree that the Study Group shall not be responsible for the infringement of any third party rights in the entry, moral or otherwise, that may arise as a result of your actions or omission.
- Agree to indemnify Study Group against all legal fees, claims, damages and other expenses that may be incurred by you as a result of your breach of any of the terms and conditions.
- Declare that your entry has not been commissioned by another company or companies who it may be owned by.
By submitting an entry to this competition you hereby grant your permission (licence), and agree that you will not withdraw your permission, to Study Group to use and to licence others to use and produce electronic and other copies of the entry for the purposes, in relation to the competition of publishing the entry on websites (as stated in clause 13) and in media articles and displaying the entries at exhibitions.
You also acknowledge that the ‘entry’ may be used in part or in whole by Bellerbys College or Study Group UK for promotion of Bellerbys College and any Bellerbys College course(s).